THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER KERRY SIMON


My dearest friend Kerry Simon... *watch the tribute video here

Upon waking this morning I was overwhelmed by the countless social media and press postings in memoriam of Kerry Simon. I cherished the wonderful memories from all of you. I suspect most of us feel the way I do that Kerry was my greatest friend in the world. I guess at the end of the day it's not simply me... he made all of us feel that special. Words cannot express my deepest thoughts as there are many spanning decades. Kerry was one of the most open, welcoming and vulnerable men I've ever been blessed to know. I can go on forever with examples that made him so incredibly unique and close to my heart, but instead I put together a collage of memories that are dear to me with a song of hope.... Kerry Simon will never be forgotten.